Tuesday 24 August 2010

Ummmm...

Yeah, it's been awhile since I've posted... :-|

Anyway, I've decided to do something a bit different (for me) and blog about the different outfits I wear. Only, this will only be on the days that I wear a skirt or dress, and the skirt or dress will be a different one each time until I finish going through all my skirts and dresses. Sound good? Tough luck if it doesn't, coz I'm going to do it anyway :P

Let's go...

This is the outfit that I started out the day in......

And due to a FREEZING.COLD.house.....


This is what I've looked like instead for pretty much the whole day (minus the crazy eyes :P)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe, Love the skirt!!! ;)
This is a great idea! Keep them coming!!!!! :D Now I should [hopefully] actually have a reason to go to your blog :P
(cos the last 20 hundred times I checked, you hadn't posted :P haha!!)
Rach