Thursday, 26 August 2010
Okay, so it's actually Day 3 of my challenge, but I didn't have time to post a photo yesterday after I finally took a photo. So, you'll get two posts from me today :-o
Tuesday, 24 August 2010
Yeah, it's been awhile since I've posted... :-|
Anyway, I've decided to do something a bit different (for me) and blog about the different outfits I wear. Only, this will only be on the days that I wear a skirt or dress, and the skirt or dress will be a different one each time until I finish going through all my skirts and dresses. Sound good? Tough luck if it doesn't, coz I'm going to do it anyway :P
Saturday, 15 May 2010
Like the title says, I've been house-sitting again :D
This time I've been house-sitting for my sister while she's been away, and I've really really enjoyed it.
She has a beautiful house, and is so well-organized that it was really easy to look after the house.
I house-sat with Elyse, and we drank copious amounts of coffee. We had 1-2 cups a day :P
I loved having space to myself and getting to decide what we were eating for tea, and how much time I could spend on the computer.
I actually enjoyed having to be responsible and make myself do things. It was really a nice feeling of accomplishment to do the right thing and know that no one else had 'made' me :)
I hope I'm able to do it again (hint hint, Kristy :P)
Friday, 12 March 2010
Is it really only the 12th of March?
It seems so much further along in the year...
Maybe it's because this year has already been jam-packed in 2 1/2 short months.
So far this year I have: (please note that this list is limited by my memory :P)
- Started a courtship with an amazing guy
- Been to two weddings
- Waitressed at one
- Been to a Music Team BBQ
- Started leading at youth group
- Started back leading Kids' Bible Study with Josh
- Started back at Recharge
- Started back at Music Practice (and singing on Sundays)
- Started back at piano lessons
- Started another year of TAFE
- And found out that I only have to go into TAFE one day a week (Woohoo!!)
- Organized to catch up with my mentor every two weeks (and stuck to it so far)
- Had my first Valentine's Day with my boyfriend :)
- Helped the Burfords move
- Led on youth camp
- Been blessed to see my little brother grow in God
- Pushed myself too hard, gotten overwhelmed, and broken down in tears twice (in one week)
- Been blessed by my friends, family etc giving me love and leniency when I'm tired and overwhelmed
- Helped Faye and Alex move
- Been amazingly blessed by the thoughtfulness of my boyfriend on so many occasions
- Struggled to find time to balance everything
- Struggled to balance my computer time so that I can balance everything else
- Struggled to find time to catch up with friends
- Been hugely blessed when I have found the time to catch up with friends
- Been blessed by the freedom and trust given to me by my parents
- Realized that I can't do everything on my own; I need God to help me
- Realized that it's okay to say 'no' (still working on this one though)
I'm still learning (thank goodness! I'd be worried if I was perfect :P), but I know I am stronger with God by my side :)
Monday, 8 February 2010
Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted.