Monday 8 February 2010

I'm slack...

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted.

So much has happened since then!

1. I've got a boyfriend
2. I've started back at work
3. I've started back at most church ministries
4. Youth group starts on Friday, and I'm going to be a leader

I'm busy, but happy :)

Josh (my boyfriend) and I are going well.

I'm still loving to sing on Sundays. I love using my ability to sing to glorify God.

Josh and I are teaching Kids' Bible Study together on Thursday nights. I started doing it at the start of last year, and he started sometime in the second half of last year.

I wanted to be a leader at youth group last year, but I was too young. However, I'm old enough this year, and I'm really excited about it!
The youth leaders that I had when I was in youth group really impacted me for Christ, and I'm praying that God will use me like He used them.

Please pray that God will bless me as I seek to serve Him, and that He will be glorified in all things. also, that He would give me wisdom as I go through lots of changes in my life.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

You will be a great example to the young girls at youth group!! :)

Rach said...

Gosh, keep up the good blogging!!!! I haven't checked for ages cos you said you were going to post. But please, keep blogging XD