Monday 12 May 2008

Sorry.......

I am really sorry about the lack of updates and photos on here. I've been waiting until I can post a photo of Caleb, but when I tried last night, the computer told me that My Documents wasn't working. Grrrr....
So, I am working on getting a photo of Caleb. You'll just have to wait a little longer.

In other news, I have work experience at Craigmore Christian School! It's on Monday and Tuesday mornings for the rest of this term. Today was my first day, and I really enjoyed it! I'm doing office admin, and if they need me, possibly monitoring in the classes. I absolutely loved the office side of it today. I don't know why, but I like filing and stuff like that :) (Well, most of the time)
Anyway, we'll see if I continue to love my work experience :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely :-)
hehe that's awesome i'm so glad you're enjoying it!!!!!
aaannd wellllll gota say i'm kinda jealous of you :-S
sorryyyy
but i think you'd probly be the same if it were me :-D
but nevertheless, i'm still heaps excited for you!!!
and TAFE next term!!!! wooooo!!!
you should so come to Gawler then we can be doing "school" together like we always wanted to!! cos you'll be close to having your P's......
mwahahahaha.
but the thing you forgot to post was....
*drumrollllll*
keyboard for youth band!!!
luv rach xx

Anonymous said...

it's cool you got that work experience. mum told me about it. great stuff to put on a resume. hope you enjoy the whole term. but if not, it's only a term and it'll be very valuable!!!