Sunday 18 May 2008

This Week

This week has been very busy. On Monday and Tuesday morning I did work experience at Craigmore Christian School, on Wednesday I went out to lunch with my Aunty Di and my Mum and I also had a tour of the office admin area of Tea Tree Gully TAFE, on Thursday I had sewing lessons at Spotlight [they'll be stopping at the end of June :( ], and on Friday I babysat for Monique Randall!
I love babysitting 'Nique. She's a bundle of fun :D
This week she was a little more restless, but she is such a character, and I'm SO, SO glad that Nathan and Chloe (her parents) asked me to babysit her on Fridays!

This week I've discovered that I'm a freak (wait, I already knew that :) ). So far this week I have enjoyed filing! Nearly everybody I know dislikes filing :P I don't know why I like it, but maybe it's because I have an orderly mind (stop laughing :P)
Anyway, at any rate, I'm a freak!!!!!! Woo-Hoo! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-hi hunny!

Just letting you know that I agree with the weirdness/freak thing... but I gotta tell you.. there's a freakish side to all of us! (Sewing... Lol =p)

Was fun seein you at the school tuesday =) Glad your enjoying it so much! Me too =p
Will miss ya this week =(

Have a good sleep..

(((Hugs)))

Elyse xoxo

Anonymous said...

sounds like you're having a marvelous time at "work"!!
can i come join you one day????
i'm gona be seeing your family today but apparently you're not gona be there! :'( so sad, so sad :-(
email me :-D pleeeeease!
love Rach