Monday 4 August 2008

Buses and TAFE

This morning Mum and I went for a trial run on the bus into TAFE. We've figured out that Tim will drop me off at the bus station each morning that I go to TAFE, and pick me up after he finishes work. In the morning, even if I miss the first bus, I still have another bus that I can take after that which will ensure that I still get to TAFE in plenty of time. It was a really easy run on the bus which calmed pretty much all of my fears. There are still a couple of worries, but that's just nervousness wondering what it'll be like without Mum there. Tomorrow's my first day, and I'm starting to get really excited!
Mum and I got some stationery today. I love stationery! I walked into Officeworks with Dad the other day, and I was in heaven! They have such cool colours and shapes! For instance, there was some sticky notes in the shape of stars in funky colours, and notebooks, and 3-ring binders, and...... so much stuff!
Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, and I hope it goes really well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already know how your first day of TAFE went, but I felt like commenting anyway :P
I was thinking of you!
I'll see you tonight...
Have a good day!
Love Chel xx

So Many Faces said...

How was you day hunny. Did you have fun???