Sunday 27 July 2008

Nothing to Post

I have nothing that I can construct a blog post on at the moment, so you'll get a bunch of little bits and pieces :P

  • I have one more week until I start TAFE. Scary!
  • I love my friends, and I'm so glad they put up with me. Especially when I tickle them, and scare them to death :D
  • I had a really good talk with my Dad on faith, doctrines, and a bunch of other faith-related things
  • Mum's away in Mt. Gambier with BOTH Joe and Lisa this time. So, I'm all alone. There's only Dad, Tim, and I at home this week.
  • Dad's going away sometime this week for work, so it's only going to be Tim and I. Will we survive???
  • I miss my family. It's so quiet, and I don't know what to do with myself.
  • I made a Breakfast Risotto yesterday. It was really good!
  • I'm tired
  • I have youth band this week, and I'm really looking forward to that because it'll be almost a month since we last had it. At the same time though, I haven't gone to the last two music practices, so I feel really bad that I'm going to miss another one.
  • I can't think of anything else to say :P
Have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo-oo
woohoo-oo
woohoowoohoowoohoo
!!!
Julia posted!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited!! :-P
I saw the post yesterday, btw, but I was at work so I couldn't really comment then :-D
I love the random little stuff in there, it's great, Jewlz!
Love Rach