Monday 20 October 2008

Boldness

I'm praying for the boldness to stand up for my beliefs and boldness to share my beliefs with others.

I want my life to reflect God's glory. I don't want it to be about me. I want to learn how to change. And yet, I don't know how. I guess only God's the one that can change me.

I want to have the courage and boldness to show the youth in my church that 'Our God is an Awesome God!' I want us to truly worship him and seek to follow Him with our whole hearts. That we will live our lives for Him, and that we'll not say "This is what we/I believe", and then go and live a life contrary to that.

I'm praying for God's wisdom, courage, and strength

1 comment:

Believe said...

I'm with you all the way with your last post :) I long to live my life on the outside the same way I live it inside my heart. You are a role model to me Julia, your courage to live your life for God despite what others would say.

xxx