Tuesday 2 September 2008

Well, howdy!

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted, and it was awhile ago that I posted before that!
I'm really sorry. I've been wanting to write, but I just feel like I've got nothing to write.
However, I thought I'd give you an update on what's been happening.

TAFE is going really well. I've made a few friends, and although their language isn't the best, I've persuaded at least one of them to be careful about what they're saying :)
I had been handed an assessment (like a test) last week, and I had told myself that I would do it before I came this week so that I could get onto the next section of theory. However, I put it off on Wednesday, and worked all day Thursday, and forgot about it until last night. So, at 10 o'clock last night, I was just about to go to bed ..... and then I realized "Oh no! I haven't done the assessment!" So, I grabbed it out of my backpack, and was about to head out to the kitchen when Joe walks in and says "Can you check my tests?". Talk about it never raining, but pouring! I told him to ask Lisa to do it, and so while I was doing my assessment, Lisa was sitting next to me asking me "How do I score this? Do I take off 1 point, or 1/2 a point?" The really funny thing is that she talks while she's doing things (like me :P) in order to figure things out. So, she's sitting there going "So, 2+2+1+1/2.....", and I'm going "Lisa, please be quiet. I can't concentrate." So she quiets down. Five minutes later "1+2+1/2...."
Anyway, to cut a long story short, she finished scoring the tests, I finished my assessment, and headed to bed.
This morning I handed it in, and I found out this afternoon that I passed it!

In other news, Joe had an earache this morning, and because Mum's away, I had to administer the onion juice! This is the first time I've done it, and apparently I didn't heat the spoon up enough. It was cold when it went into his ear, and he made a face (embarassing :P)

I'm hoping that this week will go well. It started out not-so-great, but has gotten better. So, I'm hoping it continues to get even better!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I will pray that your week gets better and that you will find joy in God =)

Thank you so much for your comments on my blog. It truly does mean a lot to me! Hopefully i'll be inspired soonish so i can write something haha!!