Monday 17 December 2007

Driving and Travelling

Sorry that I haven't posted for a while, I've been pretty busy.
I went for a drive yesterday! It was pretty fun. It was lots of fun NOW that I look back on it. Dad said it was ALMOST enjoyable which means that I'm getting there. I went around about a million roundabouts (no exaggeration) and I drove across traffic lights!!! That was the first time I've ever done that, and I braked really well, and I didn't hit anyone!!!!!! (Always a bonus)


On a different note, tomorrow I'm going down to Mt. Gambier to help out my sister Kristy with getting her house ready to move into. Apparently, I'm doing slave labour :) Just kidding, Kristy wouldn't do that to me (I think). Nah, I'm looking forward to it. Plus, I'm going down on a bus all by myself! I'm excited, but everybody else seems to be worried. I don't know why.

Oh, and on a totally different note my brother Tim hit me in the face with a football today! (Sorry Tim, just had to do it!) hehehe. It wasn't his fault (so he says) but I wouldn't know 'coz I wasn't looking. I was just turning when the ball hit me smack in the side of the face. Ouch! And I already had a headache. I don't really hold a grudge against him (not really) 'coz you could see by his face that he was sorry. Although...... he WAS laughing! Hmmmmm.... But then again, so was I!

No comments: