Wednesday 5 December 2007

Introducing Me

Well, this is my first post! After much begging of my older sister, she has finally helped me set up a blog. Thanks Kristy! A little bit of information about me: I'm Jewelz, I'm 16, and I'm a Christian seeking to follow God's will. In all (including brothers-in-law, and sister-in-law and nieces and nephews) there is 15, almost 17 people in my family. The two extra people are Steve (my almost brother-in-law, he's marrying Kristy) and my soon-to-be niece or nephew.

Anyway, I'm still doing Year 12, but I hope to be finished in the first term of next year. Joe and Lisa (my younger brother and sister) have finished school for the year, but I'm still schooling, and I have no idea when I'm going to finish for this year.
I'm going to stop blathering on now, but thanks f0r reading.

2 comments:

TEXAUS MOMMA said...

Good on ya! Now I just need Mum to set one up and Tim, and M&M! I look forward to catching up with you better! That is so cool!

Love your sis,
Narelle

Anonymous said...

wow, you have an awesome sister to get her to help set up your blog! ;)

note to narly: whatever you reckon about tim!!! you'd have a lot more hope with melinda. michael, well, he's pretty close to computer illiterate, i think--other than games! :)

btw, i think your blog looks cool, julia...