Saturday 8 December 2007

Wakeover

There is no such thing as a sleepover anymore (at least not in my youth group). Last night, we had a Girls Youth Group "Sleepover". Yeah right! Amazingly I got some sleep:D. It WAS a fun night, and I had a few good conversations with Melinda (S-I-L) and Steph (friend). It was a singstar sleepover, and it was good even though I only sang one song (my fault). The whole point of sleepovers is now to see how late you can stay up. Well, thanks to Steph (it was at her house) we actually got some sleep! Woohoo Steph! I was joking around all night how next time I was going to bring sedatives along and put them in the drinks. (I wasn't REALLY serious! Honest!) It was really good though.

On a different note, friends of ours have gone away for the weekend and asked me to feed their cat and dog. I took the dog for a walk this morning, and I LOVED it. (there's not very many italics in this) (hehehe) (not many parentheses either) Anyhoo, back to the subject. I really enjoyed it, and it's really made me wish I could have a dog. Mum....... Please? Pretty please??? The reason we can't have a dog is because we have a rabbit, and the dog wouldn't really get along with it. (hmm... I wonder why?) Oh well, not much point to the last paragraph except to say I really want a dog.

No comments: