Wednesday 9 January 2008

Hello????

Okay, just a question. Does anyone actually read my blog? Yeah, I know that might be a bit of a rude question, but it doesn't seem as if anyone does! Sorry, this is just a bit frustrating. 'Coz there's not much point of having a blog if no one reads it! Okay, if you do read my blog could you please leave a comment? If you don't know how, I'll give you a quick lesson: First, you scroll down to the bottom of the post (that's what this is). Down the bottom it has a link that says 0 tell me what you think(or 1 tell me what you think etc.) You then click on that, and it will/should come up with a new page. In the box under LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, you write your comment (whatever it might be). Then you need to fill out the verification box. Just write the letters you see there. This is just to make sure it's not some automated computer thing leaving spam. Then, if you signed in using the surveygirl1980 user name, you can either choose to post under that and leave your name at the end of your comment, or you can select NICKNAME and put your name/nickname in that. Then, finally, you can click on PUBLISH POST or PREVIEW. (if you preview, it just gives you a look at what it looks like). Okay, now that I've done that, I would appreciate if everyone that reads this would leave a comment. You can tell me how stupid I am for writing this post, or thank me for explaining (yeah right), or just say whatever you want to, even if it's just HI! Thanks.

4 comments:

TEXAUS MOMMA said...

Yes, I do! I don't get on here every day, but I do! Make me some icecream! Double chocolate fudge w/ caramel, pecans and anything else wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jewlz Love your Blog.You'd better be writing a lot.
Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

I check it a lot!!
the thing is, there's not often anything new........
but dont worry i've been reading it!
if you REALLYYYYY want me to i'll add a comment every time i read a new post, okay?
so let me know if you want me to! cos otherwise i'll just comment if i feel like it particularly...
ohh
and
can you possibly put any photos on here occassionally? might make it more interesting...
luv rach xoxo

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Hi! Thanks for the invitation... and thanks for "de-lurking" on my blog!