Tuesday 15 January 2008

The Wedding!

On Saturday Kristy (my sister) was married. The wedding went really well. There was a few dramas such as the order of services getting there late, but other than that it went really smoothly. I'll try to post some pictures, but first I have to figure out how to. And then I have to get them off Mike and Mel (brother and SIL). When we opened the doors to allow the bridesmaids to walk down the aisle, and when Steve (Kristy's husband), saw her he started crying. But he had this huge smile on his face, and it was sooooo sweet! The bridesmaids looked stunning, but the bride definitely outshone everyone! I'll post more about it when I figure out how to post photos, and when I get some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet :)

yeah, tell mike & mel to e-mail to me too because i have none!!! and anybody else you know that had a camera, please tell 'em to send 'em on!!!

"dramas"...wasn't that bad...you shouldn't've forgot the order of service! ;)