Tuesday 29 January 2008

A meme

I got this meme from Katrina over at Callapidder Days, so I thought I'd have some fun.

The 4 Things Meme:

4 Jobs I've Had:
Cleaning a friends house
Cleaning a friends house
Working for my dad
Dog and catsitting (does this count? I've done it twice!)

4 Movies Watched Over and Over:
High School Musical
Monster-In-Law
Anne of Green Gables
Pride and Prejudice

4 Places I've Lived:
Cooma, New South Wales, Australia
Willaston, South Australia
Kalbeeba, South Australia
Willaston, South Australia

4 Places I've Been:
New South Wales
Victoria
South Australia
Western Australia

4 People who e-mail Me Regularly:
Joanna
Rosie
Rachel
Kristy

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
Lasagna
Icecream
Chicken Divan
Savoury Steak

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
Reading a Book
Sleeping
Shopping
With friends

4 Things I Look Forward to This Year:
Singing on the Music Team
Finishing School
Starting TAFE?
My 17th birthday

4 People to Tag:
1. Anyone who would like to do this
2. Anyone who would like to do this
3. Kristy
4. Narelle

I wasn't going to tag anyone, but I couldn't resist.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your SEVENTEENTH birthday?!?! do you realise i just had to pick myself up off the floor????? NO.WAY. i know you just turned sixteen but somehow i hadn't given it a thought that sixteen is followed by seventeen...this is just not right!!!!!

Tricia Goyer said...

I love Anne of Green Gables too!

Thanks for reading my blog!

Blessings, Tricia