Monday 21 January 2008

She's back!/Out for the day

Kristy is alive!!!! She's commented on my blog. I'm guessing that she's had a good time away on her honeymoon. Apparently they went to the Grampians, and spent most of their time at Hall's Gap. She hasn't posted anything on her blog, but I have high hopes for the future!

Today we were meant to be going to the pool with some homeschoolers, but we were rung up this morning and told that it was too cold and windy and we were going to Clonlea instead (a park in Gawler). All of us kids were disappointed because we barely get to go to the pool, but it was nice at Clonlea anyway, and Elyse and I talked and read our books. No, that's not being anti-social, we had already gone for a walk and talked so we were worn out. Something funny that happened today was: I wear contacts, and I quite often forget to put them in, but normally I remember before we go out anywhere. Well, today I totally forgot. At 5 o'clock this evening I was in Coles, and I thought to myself "It looks a little blurry up ahead" (I wear them for long distance), so I closed my eyelid and touched the top of it. I couldn't feel anything! I was thinking "Oh no! It didn't fall out did it??" So I closed my other eye and touched the top of that eyelid, and I couldn't feel anything there either. And suddenly I remembered that I hadn't stuck my contacts in this morning. The amount of relief I felt when I realized this cannot be described!

On another point of interest, I'm joining the music team this year!!! I'm going tomorrow night! I'm so excited! I can't wait! Please pray that God will use me this year, not only in music, but also in everything else I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're hilarious...i can't believe you FORGOT!!!! :)

well, i've blogged, have you seen??