Friday 8 February 2008

Freezing

The weather these past few days has been absolutely crazy! Last week we had warm weather, and it was actually hot on quite a few days. This week? Freezing. Well, not freezing, but cold enough that I can wear a 3/4-sleeved shirt, a jacket, jeans, and a scarf quite comfortably. I've actually enjoyed being able to rug up, but it is just bizarre! I can quite honestly say though, I'm ready for winter. I just wish it snowed down her :( That would be soooo cool!
I had the option to go to the pool this evening for youth group, but it's so cold I probably wouldn't go in, and what's the point of my parents paying $5 for something I could do for free?
I don't mind staying at home though.
It's nice to relax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to relax? tell me about it! we actually had this weekend home, yay!!! that should be more of a pattern now--although i am currently in the truck atm but we didn't leave till 6.30pm.

btw, can you invite me to your blog under my shockaloomaqueen address please? that way i can still see your blog if i'm logged in differently.

btw, what'd mum say about the book blog stuff???

Jewelz said...

Mum said that she didn't want me turning this into a open blog. So, I've just started posting reviews on Reviewz by Jewelz. Btw, how do you get a picture of a book off of Amazon?