Wednesday 13 February 2008

Homeschooling Day

Yesterday we had another homeschooling day, at the same people's house. School in the morning, and fun in the afternoon. Except this time we made cards! I made a card for the guy whose birthday party I'm going to, Elyse made a card for her boyfriend for Valentine's Day, Beth made a puppy dog card, and Jess and Lisa just made silly cards. It was quite fun. While I didn't think that my card was very good, both Elyse, her mum, and my mum said that it was really good. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Must be.

Today my SIL, Melinda came over to make a Valentine's card for my brother (her hubby obviously). I think that the song that would be appropriate here is: "Love is in the air."

In other news I just finished reading "Sisters Ink". I'm going to write a review on it as soon as I can get Kristy to tell me how to get pictures off the internet onto my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep it was fun!

Anonymous said...

sorry, only just saw this request!

find the picture you want and right-click on it. select the "save picture as..." option. mine will automatically save it to my desktop which makes it VERY easy to find and then delete after using. maybe you could get dad to help you out in that department (the part where it automatically saves to, that is).