Monday 11 February 2008

Randomness

Random stuff:

My mum just gave me a 2008 calendar entitled "Friendship" because I needed a calendar, and I'm too lazy and cheap to go out and buy one.

I have had a headache since last night, and I'm only now considering taking a panadol. (I'm blonde, I know)

We're supposed to be going to the library this afternoon, and I'm so happy, so very happy! I am all out of books to read, so I need new ones.

The weather has gone back to nice and warm now. The changes are driving me insane! I wish it would just stay in the same temperature range instead of going from hot to cold and back again.

I got invited to a guys birthday party.

I can't think of anymore random stuff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lookin' for books? you'll have your fill at easter, believe me! :)

who's birthday party??

Anonymous said...

oops, i mean "whose" birthday party!

Jewelz said...

Have you got more books? Awesome!

It's Michael Michell's birthday party.

Jewelz said...

How come you don't have a display pic?

Anonymous said...

awsome , jewlz!!!
woohoo have fun at the party and tell me all about it :)
is your headache better? i hope it is!
hoping to catch up with you soon, maybe play some tennis this week. i guess mum will call you.
xx rach.

Anonymous said...

i don't have a display pic because i'm currently getting somebody to do a makeover on my blog (eg, make it look far cooler than i ever could!!) and i don't want to do lots of work in case it gets messed up...