Sunday 15 June 2008

Babies

Babies and I are like.....

Bread and butter

or

Honey and lemon (been drinking a fair bit of this lately :P)

Anyway, basically, I LOVE babies! I love kids too, but I got the chance to hold my oh-so-handsome nephew tonight (Caleb), so I'm gushing about babies :D

Mike, Mel, and Caleb came over this afternoon, and I got to hold Caleb heaps! I love it when babies sleep. Especially when they sleep peacefully. Believe it or not, there are times when babies toss and turn, and make all sorts of faces when they're sleeping (get it now Michael?)
While I don't have a problem with this, I love it when they're still, and have a bit of a smile on their faces. I can totally understand why Jesus said "Suffer the little children to come unto me". I mean, who wouldn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of little kids? (as long as they're not trying to rip your hair out :P)

No comments: