Friday 13 June 2008

Here I am!!!

Okay, well I didn't manage to get to it yesterday, but I'm here now!
This week has been... okay.
Dad went to Canberra for work on Tuesday, and Mum left Tuesday to go stay with Kristy. She took Lisa with her, and I'm so thankful! I love Lisa, but I think I would go out of my mind if I had to try and help her with school, do work experience, babysit 'Nique, and look after the house. For the record, I'm still learning the whole "multi-tasking thing" :) Hey, what can I say?! I'm only 16! LOL
I did work experience on Tuesday, and I really enjoyed it. I was in the back office for awhile entering info into the computer which was ok, but I really enjoy being out in the front office. I am most definitely a people-person!
Tuesday night Steph came for tea, took me to music practice and home again, and then slept over. It was really fun! We haven't been able to whinge to each other for awhile :P
On Wednesday, Mrs. Packer, Daniel, and Brenton came over, and brought Joe home (he'd slept over their house on Monday night, and Tuesday night), and stayed and did school while Elyse was at Craigmore School for her work experience.
Thursday, Joe and I went to the Packer's for a homeschooling day, and I slept! I didn't sleep very well on Tuesday night (no, it wasn't Steph's fault), so I've been very tired.
Today (Friday), I slept in (yeehaa!!!), and did stuff around the house, and then Joanne came over, and I went shopping with her. I got to hold Moses heaps!!!!
So, that's this week so far. And yes, I realize it's a little disjointed :P
I need to work on blogging more frequently :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't beat yourself up too much you have had a busy week. It was the first time in about a week that I made an entry in my blog. Keep up the great writing, I enjoy reading it.

Love Suzanne