Friday 20 June 2008

I have a problem!

I have a slight problem. Actually, it's more of an addiction.
See, I like to take photos. On my camera, on my phone, on other people's camera, on other people's phone etc. Only, they're not just any type of photo. However, instead of telling you, I'll show you.
Yep, you got it right! I have an obsession addiction with taking photos of myself!

Those are some of the nicer photos...
Now, I want you to take a deep breath and prepare yourself. See, lately I've sorta gotten addicted to another type of photo. Let me show you:I know, I know. I'm absolutely, certifiably nuts!!! But it's so much fun!
Now you know my deepest, darkest secret. I hope you won't leave me.
And please stop crying. I know it's scary, but I promise I won't show you one of those faces when I say hi to you :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahaha
i wondered if you'd do it or not... ;-)
don't worry about the scary faces.
i still love you :-D
and if anyone wants to diss jewlz because of her nutty faces, you'll have to answer to me.
hehe
best friends remember!!! ;-P lol
but the first photos specially are very nice.
luv rach

The beginning of something... Henry Rouse said...

Yep! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts! Nuts!



Oh



and



Nuts!

So Many Faces said...

I love the photos Jewelz. They aren't that scary

Chief said...

Your a nut job!!!!

> Good job I luv ya. :p