Sunday 1 June 2008

My Week (and a shattered memory)

Well, apart from yesterday, I can't remember a blessed thing about this week. Okay, that's a lie. I do remember certain things if I think long and hard enough. I remember that I worked on Monday and Tuesday morning. I remember that I went to Gawler on Wednesday, and then went to Recharge that night. I remember that I went to Clonlea Thursday afternoon, and to Tim's basketball Thursday night. I remember that I babysat Monique on Friday, and that she got upset when her mum left. I remember that Nathan (her dad) wasn't well, so he ended up coming home early, so I came home early. Wow! I do remember a fair bit about this week. Then again, there's stuff that I'm not sure if it happened this week, or last week :)
Yesterday was the first week in a series of a 4-week leadership program that is being held at our church (for the first 3 weeks, and at ACM for the 4th). I really enjoyed it! I could go on and on about it, but I'll just say that I found out that my temperament is phlegmatic-sanguine. I've been wanting to find out what temperament I have for quite awhile, so I was stoked when Henry talked about that.
I have more that I could talk about, but I don't know that I could make enough sense of it that you would understand, so I'll leave it for now :)

1 comment:

The beginning of something... Henry Rouse said...

The mind is an incredible thing once you get it started. I just have trouble getting mine started sometimes.

Hey I can help you widen your blog page/margins if you like. See me at school if you want.
House