Saturday 29 March 2008

Encouraging

The people in my church have been absolutely amazing. We got back on Wednesday afternoon, and we've had meals provided for every night since. It is SO encouraging, and uplifting. At the same time people have been coming alongside us, and... words just can't describe it (but I'll try, 'coz that's just the way I am). Someone will come alongside me, and give me a hug. Without them saying a single word, I know I'm loved and that they are really hurting for us. The good thing is, that I've actually been able to comfort a few people, and tell them that it's ok to cry, and that they don't have to be strong for me. I think it's actually comforted me to be able to comfort others.
I love my church, and I love that they have just come alongside us. May God bless them all, and all of my other friends that don't come to my church.


No comments: