Saturday 1 March 2008

My Week

Sorry that I haven't posted in so long. I just keep putting it off.
Anyway, my week.
The main highlight of my week is.......... I finished History of Civilization!!!!!!
Which means that I only have Chemistry left to finish! I'm really excited. I should be finished before the holidays which will be absolutely awesome! Although, I'm starting to get a little scared. I have a full term before I can start TAFE, so maybe I need to get a job. Although, I'm thinking of seeing if any of the young mums at church need a hand with their kids.
On the other hand, READ, READ, READ! Hmmm... Mum might have a problem with that.

Anyway, back to my week. Monday I didn't do much, but on Tuesday I had music team practice. On Wednesday Dad took me for a 2 hour drive which was really good. I kept forgetting to check the intersection before I went before it, but Dad said that it was the first time that I was doing things without having to think about them.
On Thursday I had sewing, and youth band practice. I'm making a jumper (sweater for the Americans?) in bright blue. It's gonna look awesome. It will have a hood and a pocket in the front.
On Friday I went to Koorong (sorry Kristy, your birthday book was out) and I got two books, and a cd for me. Lisa (my little sis) asked me to get two books for her, and I got a birthday present for a friend. On Friday night I went to Michael M's birthday party which was cool.
Today I vacuumed, and ironed, and this afternoon I had a youth band workshop and we played and sang for about two hours.

We have youth camp this weekend coming (7th-10th), and the youth band is playing for the services. I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, look at the girl go with blog adjustments!!!! yay you! well done. :) i'm impressed.

nah, don't get a job for a term. get stuck into helping with the kids, etc. get assigned some cooking nights weekly like i used to! i might have been real bad after i started really working but i used to faithfully do at least one a week for ages. :) brilliant experience, believe me! use that cookbook i gave mum for christmas--remember the one YOU wanted?! :)

also, you could volunteer to help out with creche for the ladies' craft morning (see mandy barnard) and the young mums' bible study (see joy bell). i've done both and they were fun and i know you'd have a blast--plus i'm sure the ladies would LOVE the help!!!

you will be so much more blessed, equipped and happy doing these than working out somewhere just to fill in time. i promise. :)