Tuesday 11 March 2008

More Camp

I'm very sore, and I'm very tired (hence why I'm writing right now :) ). I woke up this morning sore in places I didn't realize I had muscles! When I leaned over to my side, the sides of me really hurt. Last night when I laughed, I was in mortal agony because my sides hurt so much! My back was really, really sore this afternoon, but in spite of all this, camp was SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I loved camp, and I hope its just as good next year ('coz I'm sure it can't get any better). I think (and so do most of the people that went on camp) that the reason it was so good was because they didn't have our time planned from second to second. They had a few organized games, but there was time to recover, and also time to just go with the flow. There was also plenty of time to muck around in the water (in a good way), and plenty of time to talk. But in spite of all this time, there wasn't much time for mucking up and being idiotic. Which was really good. I can't explain it very well, but I'd have to say that the dynamics on this camp would have had to have been some of the best of any camp that I've been to.
It was a really impacting camp, and I hope that if it's possible, that next year will be even better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had fun. yep, i love some unstructured time. give me a free avo at cwci! :)