Sunday 30 March 2008

Hmmm...

I don't know what to write. I feel like anything I write is going to be taken as coldhearted. This morning I went to church. I thought it would be okay because I haven't cried since we got back. Well, I was wrong. The second song started me crying, and I walked out as quickly as I could. Jason (my adopted brother. long story) followed me out, as did our senior pastor's wife. After I got myself back under control I went back into church and proceeded to cry during the time that they were praying for my family. This time I didn't go out, but instead just sat there with tears running down my face. I proceeded to cry in the next song too. It was really hard, but at the same time good. Hard because of the pain I was feeling, but good because I really needed to cry instead of comforting everyone else. God bless my church family. They are amazing.

3 comments:

izitjo said...

Thanks for the invitation Jewelz. I'm glad to finally be visiting you here :)

I was just with your sis and Mum for lunch after church... we went via Mitre 10 to buy a dangerous looking fire poker and its matching set. Good to do some ordinary things with them.

As you no doubt know, I'm thinking toward God on a regular basis for all your family, you included. You'd be a busy girl helping out at home at the moment so I especially ask for extra strength.

Jo

Crazy English lady says... said...

Sweet Child
A big hug to you from Auntie Jo
(.......................)

You are such a blessing Julia, I'm here for you, shoulder and all...

With God every Day is a Day
To be made new - to forgive and heal, to do what we can, and leave the rest to God...

Bless you Sweet Child from Auntie Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad your church have been so supportive..
ours has been great as well, it's been pretty good! :-)
not sure if i told you, but i told a friend in sydney (Nic) about everything and he told his friends, and i talked to his cousin the next day and he said he was praying, then a girl from Nic's church emailed me and said she'd heard from Nic and she'd told her friends and they're all praying..
such an encouragement!!!
anyways, i'm still praying for everyone in your fam and the Walker fam too!
i'll catch you later
xx rach.