Wednesday 26 March 2008

Please pray

My dearest, darling sister, Kristy has lost her husband, Steve, in a tragic boating accident. He went missing at about 5 o'clock on Sunday afternoon, and his body was found yesterday afternoon by divers.
Please pray for my sister. She is hurting so badly. She has been through so much in her life already, and this is just another blow. The worst part for me is watching her cry. Gut-wrenching sobs that just make my heart break. Please pray for Kristy, but also for Steve's family and my family.

"Father, please hold her up. Undergird her, and show her your presence. Help us know how to comfort her, and when to be silent."

2 comments:

TEXAUS MOMMA said...

Love you too! We're praying with you too....see you soon.

Your sis,
Narelle

Anonymous said...

as you know, i'm praying...
there's not a lot to say but i love all of you!!
God bless,
rach xx