Wednesday 10 June 2009

Steve

I was thinking about Steve (my brother-in-law) today, and I thought I'd share some thoughts about him :)
Steve died in March of last year after being married to Kristy for 10 weeks.
I didn't know him for very long, and I really wish I had been able to get to know him better, but some of the things that I remember about him are:

  • When I was learning to drive, he would ask me about how I was going, and if he found me studying my driving rules book, he'd ask me questions about driving and what the rules were nowadays (:P)
  • I remember one time where I was studying my rules out in the dining room, and he sat down next to me and started chatting with me about driving and telling me stories of when he learnt to drive :)
  • He was really happy for me when I finished school :)
  • He gave me an icecream maker for Christmas of 2007 :D
  • He was SO happy when he married Kristy!
He was a great guy, and I'm really thankful that I got to know him!

No comments: