Monday 3 November 2008

Finally!

I finally figured out how to make my sitemeter display how many visitors I've had! Okay, so I hadn't really spent that much time trying to figure it out, but still! Oh well, my life is complete now.

Okay, that's really sad if that's all it takes to make my life complete :)

Nah, I'm actually feeling kinda lonely at the moment. Not majorly lonely, just in a sort of "I wish I had a friend here that I could chat to and tell them how I'm dealing with stuff" way. Looking at that sentence I just realized two things: One, that is an extremely "me"-centred sentence! Two, I have God.
That's not meant to sound all "pie-in-the-sky", but I was just reading as I was typing, and I was thinking "Hang on, that's what God wants to be for me! He's here for me all the time, and He wants me to tell Him how I'm going."
I'm going to go hang out with God for awhile. Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww you're so sweet!!
hope you had a good time with God
xx