Wednesday 5 November 2008

Sorry :)

Sorry that I forgot to post yesterday. Shocking, I know :P

My day yesterday was not bad, but it wasn't great either. It was very boring. TAFE on Tuesdays normally isn't that bad, but because we had a different lecturer in the afternoon than we normally do I couldn't get as much help.
Last night went well, though. Youth band practice was on, and we got through about 3 songs (singing them about 2 times each). We're getting pretty good, and I can't wait til the next youth service.

I don't have much else to say about yesterday. Hopefully I'll remember to post about today later on :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe lots of comments will enthuse you to post every day!!!!!!! (??)
Anyway..........
what songs did you do at youth band?
make sure you post about yesterday and today :P
ps how's the invites for youknowwhat going?