Saturday 1 November 2008

Tim's Gone

Well, I almost forgot to post today, but I did eventually remember.

Tim (my 19-year-old brother) left for America today. He's going to visit my sister Narelle, and her family. He's gone for 5 1/2 weeks, and I'm sure we'll miss him. He's going to miss Joe's and my (mine? my's?) birthdays. He got off safely, and got to Sydney safely.

After we left the airport, the Packer's and my family went to West Beach and had chips and sausages (there was a little bit of bacon and some chicken as well) for lunch.
Elyse, Jimmy, Megan (a little girl the Packer's are looking after) and I went for a walk along the beach after lunch. It was good. I haven't walked along the beach in ages. It's very relaxing because you can just walk without worrying about where you're going. We almost got to the Henley Beach jetty, but Jimmy and Elyse said we should turn back. Elyse and I got splashed a little bit now and then, but Jimmy and Megan got soaked!
We met up with the parents and Lisa on the way back, and eventually found the boys (Joe, Daniel, and Brenton).

It was a good afternoon, and I'm really tired from chasing Jimmy down the beach in a skirt which wouldn't allow me to stretch my legs out.

I'm finally going to go to bed. Yay!

No comments: