Friday 7 November 2008

TAFE and a pledge

I'm at TAFE today (yes, I'm supposed to be working), and I'm doing Computing. That means that I'm learning how to use Xcel. Xcel isn't too bad, but I think I preferred Word because I could type fast and get through heaps quickly. With Xcel however, it's constant clicking around, and you can't really get into a rhythm like you can with Word.

I've been really naughty today. So far, I've eaten a dim sim, raspberry licorice, and sour cream & onion chips. It tasted really nice though.
As of right now, I've decided that I need to start eating more healthily, exercising more, and watching how much money I'm spending. So, in order to help me with that, I'm not going to buy anything while I'm at TAFE, I'm going to go for a walk at least 4 times a week, and I'm not going to buy anything unnecessary (eg. clothes, food etc). This starts today. Yes, I realize I've already bought things today, but I mean that it's starting from now.

As of, 3:04 pm, I, Julia Elisabeth Graham, will not buy anything at TAFE, I will go for a walk at least 4 times a week, and I will not buy anything unnecessary.

All of you are my witnesses :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so ... dedicated ... if that's the word?
That's really great. I also need to not buy anything while I'm at TAFE. I don't heaps, maybe one thing a week? Or less :) And I'm trying to get into a rythym of walking, but this last week was impossible :S