Wednesday 19 November 2008

My Birthday!

Okay, I'm a little late in posting, but yesterday was my birthday!
I turned 17 :)

It started out with getting woken up at 5:40 by Mr. Fisher sending me an SMS saying happy birthday. After sending him one back saying he was crazy, he apologized saying that he didn't think I'd have my phone on.
I went back to sleep and slept really well after that until 6:45 when I had to get up to get ready for TAFE. Mum came in at about 7:10 and said breakfast was ready! She'd made me bacon and eggs for breakfast :D Normally I'm the one making them for someone else's birthday brekkie. I got my presents then.
I went to TAFE, and then I went out for lunch with Aunty Di, Mum, and Lisa. It was really, really yummy.
After lunch I had to go back to TAFE for the rest of the afternoon (by the way, I think it should be against the law to go to TAFE, school, or work on your birthday) and then Mum picked me up at 4. We went out to the Fisher's so that Rach and I could catch up, and then headed on out to Auburn. We went out to Auburn to have tea with Dad, Jo, Jimmy, Dave, and Josiah (my dad, brother, and the guys that are working with them). It was so much fun! It was great seeing Dad and all of them on my birthday. The hotel that we went to for tea was in an old house, and they'd set us up in a separate room.
It was so great.
It was a really good birthday!

No comments: