Tuesday 11 November 2008

I knew it! I have the plague!

On Tuesdays and Fridays I go to TAFE. This means that I take the bus four times a week.
I sit next to the window with my backpack on my lap so that people are able to sit next to me.
However, it's actually quite hard to get people to sit next to me (not that I try). Quite often, like today, I'll get to Tea Tree Plaza and no one has sat next to me the whole 1/2 hour trip. I've only ever had ONE guy sit next to me, and people my age tend to avoid me like the plague (hence the title).
I really don't mind, but I just think it's funny to sit there watching the bus fill up while people around me either move past me to sit somewhere else or stand while there's a free spot next to me!

Ahh well, their loss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nobody wants to sit next to anybody on public transport...i'd avoid you, too--except i know you. :)