Sunday 9 November 2008

Haha!!!

We went to Macca's tonight after church. It was lots of fun!
Jimmy stole a little converse shoe keyring off of Steph's main keyring, and gave it to me to hold onto. Well, when Steph noticed that it was missing, all hell broke loose! She was yelling (all in good fun) and going on and on.... She suspected me at first, but I told her that "I didn't take it! I promise I did not take it this time! I swear that I did not take it!" She believed me. Then she wanted to know where I'd put it. I kept saying "I didn't take it!". Emma (traitor!!!!!!!!) told her that I had it, and while she was busy betraying me, I went out to the playground with Jack. Steph came out and was trying to figure out where it was. She gave up after a little bit, and Jack and I sat and chatted for awhile. Later on, Jason, Jo, and Moses came out to the playground. Jason warned me that Steph was incoming, and I started freaking out :P
Jack held Steph off, and then showed me how to get to the back of the playground (where you're not s'posed to go). We got away from her that time, but she came out later and pretended to frisk me. By this time Jason had taken it out of my bag, so when she asked me (again!) where it was, I could honestly say that "I don't know. I did know. It was in my bag originally, but Jason took it and I have no idea where it is!" Jason had put it in his pocket, and ended up giving it to her a short time afterwards, but it was so much fun!

Oh, and keep in mind that I was doing all this climbing over the playground in a knee-length skirt! I was very proud of myself :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO!!
RANDOMNESS!!!!

am i proud of you, or what??!!!!