Friday 28 November 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day is held on the fourth Thursday of November in America.
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving Day in Australia, but I thought that I would post about some of the things that I'm thankful for:

My parents
My brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, and sister-in-law
My nieces and nephews
A house that we can finally say is ours
My own room
Friends that accept me the way I am
Friends and family that put up with quite a lot from me
Wise parents whose advice I can trust
The fact that even though I may have to make a hard decision, my friends and family will back me up in it
The colour yellow
Spots and polka dots
My church
My church family
Friends whose advice I can seek
People that love me
My future husband
Babies
Children
That Kymberley got off safely this morning
That I got to TAFE early instead of late

And the list goes on and on and on and on......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww how sweet Jewelz!

Anonymous said...

it was really nice that you put brotherS-in-law...thanks. :)